Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Happy Birthday to Sarah and Me

Sunday night was awesome! The girls and I (and Paul for a little while) went to Temple for dinner to celebrate our birthdays. Now, I know that our birthday isn't until Dec.24th, however no one can party on that night so we always go out a week early. Anyway, dinner was delicious, we had a private room with a wonderful waiter name Sebastian who took such excellent care of us. We even had cake! Afterwards we wanted to go dancing, but figured we wouldn't find much action on a Sunday night. We headed over to Hugos and this guy from Calgary was singing and playing guitar and he totally rocked! He played Dave Matthews and Jack Johnson all night long, and even sang Happy Birthday to us. We danced until 1 am and had such a blast! Here are the pics...

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, hey, hey, those boots look even better on ;)
Looks like a fab time was had and Happy Birthday to you ALL! XXX

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Cool! Looks like you managed to have a great time without me.

Again.

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I realized I forgot to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I suck.

egan said...

Bon Anniversaire à Celeste! Hey, who's the lucky guy in the final shot? You look like you had a great time celebrating and that's the most important part.

Me Myself and I said...

Dogga...why thank you! (blushes)

Jerk...aww. If you move to Regina I'm sure you'll have just as much fun. Us Canadian girls know how to have a good time ;) NOT like that! sheesh.

Egan...thanks!! yes, we sure did have a great time.

Scott said...

Glad that you had such a good time. Looks like you and your friends are a lot of fun.

Happy Birthday.

Scott

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday! And the boots looked great with your outfit. I love your top.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! My sister's birthday is on Dec. 23, and she tried to get me to go out this past weekend too, but no dice.

I have Dec. friends who celebrate 1/2 birthdays in like June, do you do that?

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday a little early!

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

No wonder you've been shopping, you get the old dual gift thing a lot eh? Nothing like Birthday and Christmas all rolled into one.

You and the ladies looked beautiful.

The Grunt said...

Happy, happy birthday, Celeste. Oh crap, I forgot the cake!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday and happy holidays.

Sebastian is a lucky dog! :)

Anonymous said...

A very Happy Birthday to you Celeste!
(and Sarah too)

Ernie said...

Happy Birthday Wifey!!!!!