Monday, November 27, 2006

Winter Wonderland

Its snowing! Its a rare occasion that we get snow here, and its been at it all day. I am not looking forward to driving to work tomorrow. icky wet slushy snow. It looks pretty though!

26 comments:

Scott said...

Enjoy it while you have it.

Scott

Ernie said...

I don't think that you should go to work today darling. All of the schools are closed, no buses. I just don't feel right about letting my wife go out in these horrible conditions ;)

egan said...

I hear you got a ton of snow across Puget Sound and The Strait of Juan de Fuca. Bellingham got over 12 inches of snow. Oh shit, I just got that Informer song stuck in my head, I lick your boom boom down....

NiolK said...

I'm jealous I fuckin love snow and it never snows here.

Egan: You fuck, you've got it stuck in my head now. You forgot to precede it with "youknowshe-adigobumisabooplayem.."

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

We're supposed to get 1-2ft tomorrow or Wednesday.
I like the snow. I live in Denver; I better.

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

What, no pretty snow pictures?

And Egan, I agree with Niolk. Damn you for putting it in my head too. That's one of those songs that I can't shake.

Me Myself and I said...

Egan, I was laughing my frozen little butt off at yours and Niolk's comments this morning...and then tonight on the way home from work, lo and behold, that stupid song came on the radio!! Must've been fate. Or just really bad luck ;)

Me Myself and I said...

Scott...good point. Though, I wish it would snow two days of the year: xmas eve and xmas day.

Me Myself and I said...

Ernie...no such luck. I went and I froze all day. Might as well have been sitting outside, for how cold it is in our office :(

Me Myself and I said...

Niolk...you can have it!

Me Myself and I said...

Jerk...fun fun. You know if you move to Regina it snows a lot there too. Why don't you pick somewhere warmer, like Texas?

Me Myself and I said...

AML...sorry, I just posted one for ya.

Anonymous said...

Snow?!? Already? Makes me glad I live in Cincinnati...for once.

egan said...

Good point gentlemen... shall I lick your boom boom down?

I really miss that guy. Is he on tour anytime soon? Ice Ice baby. Stop caliberate and listen, Ice is back with a brand new invention. Something grabs ahold of you tightly, will it ever stop? I don't know. Ice Ice baby.

egan said...

Now try and get it out of your heads fools.

Will it ever stop? Yo, I don't know...

egan said...

Oops, I confused the legendary Vanilla Ice and Informer. My bad.

Me Myself and I said...

RR...yes, unfortunately!

Me Myself and I said...

Egan...that's SNOW not Vanilla ICE. Get your white-boy has-been pop-artists straight, won't ya!

Me Myself and I said...

Egan...and isn't it I KICK (not lick) your boom boom down?

Kayla said...

Beautiful!
Snow and ice can be a pain in the ass, but man, is it ever pretty.
I miss the cold and snow.
Toss me a snowball, okay?

*I think it is "lick" btw

Go Egan! Sing it white boooyyyy

Me Myself and I said...

Kayla...thank you for clearing that up! that just goes to show I'm not up on my "snow" lyrics these days ;)

egan said...

I'm surprised I was right on this one since I'm notorious for screwing up lyrics.

Me Myself and I said...

Egan...I will never doubt you again!

LindzyPinzy said...

lovin it!!

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Ah, ask and I shall receive. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Grrr, no fair, I want snow *dogga folds arms and huffs*