Those s'mores look absolutely divine! You guys have too much fun and I am happy that you get to enjoy your friends in this way still. Cherish them always, Celeste.
i think it's hilarious when people fall - especially loved ones. it's not so much the fall that gets me, it's the "Whoa...WHOA!" right before the fall.
Jerk...yes, we live on a large private estate called "Cuteland", where we frolic in the snow, eat smores for breakfast and have pillow fights every night before bed.
Crystal...ha! I think that's exactly what she said before she bailed!
Scott...you're a crazy man. You should be enjoying your thus-far-sans-snow winter!
Lindz...heh. thanks.
AML...Ernie got a few big chunks of chocolate from the chocolate guy at her decorating house (long story) so we shaved some off and integrated it in with the chocolate chips. VERY gourmet.
Wendy...I rarely had smores as a kid. Then all of a sudden, my roommate suggests it, and now we have them every night for dessert! haha. wonder how long until we get bored and move on to the next novel idea?
Mmmmm... smores. Just wait until I introduce you guys to the diviness that I like to call the Caramilk smore. Now that is a little bit of heaven fit for cuteland.
13 comments:
Those s'mores look absolutely divine! You guys have too much fun and I am happy that you get to enjoy your friends in this way still. Cherish them always, Celeste.
Right in the city here we didn't get much snow, but now the burbs got hit hard.
Damn those s'mores do look fantastic. I'm going to licky their boom booms down.
Grunt...I sure will cherish my girls always. thanks! :)
Egan...LMAO! Good tie-in buddy ;)
With the S'mores and Ernie's nose, there's too much sweet/cuteness going on here.
i think it's hilarious when people fall - especially loved ones. it's not so much the fall that gets me, it's the "Whoa...WHOA!" right before the fall.
I am so jealous right now! I can't wait for the snow to hit here. It needs to happen soon.
Scott
soo cute you guys!
Holy crap, did you guys actually shave the chocolate before melting it? Them there's sum high class sumorees.
Egan, you are just determined for it be forever planted.
that looks like so much fun! And the smores, yummy. We only make those camping, not sure why.
Jerk...yes, we live on a large private estate called "Cuteland", where we frolic in the snow, eat smores for breakfast and have pillow fights every night before bed.
Crystal...ha! I think that's exactly what she said before she bailed!
Scott...you're a crazy man. You should be enjoying your thus-far-sans-snow winter!
Lindz...heh. thanks.
AML...Ernie got a few big chunks of chocolate from the chocolate guy at her decorating house (long story) so we shaved some off and integrated it in with the chocolate chips. VERY gourmet.
Wendy...I rarely had smores as a kid. Then all of a sudden, my roommate suggests it, and now we have them every night for dessert! haha. wonder how long until we get bored and move on to the next novel idea?
Mmmmm... smores. Just wait until I introduce you guys to the diviness that I like to call the Caramilk smore. Now that is a little bit of heaven fit for cuteland.
Pillow fights?!
I KNEW IT!
I thought "Cuteland" was in Europe somewhere.
*jealous* Great pics too
Post a Comment