Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Some shots from a photoshoot I did recently



17 comments:

LindzyPinzy said...

love the balck and white shot:)

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Jerky comments.....
Pfft.
How rude.
Just because I pointed out that his jacket doesn't fit right. If he gets it taken just a bit, maybe the shoudlers adjusted and definately gets the sleeves a bit shorter he'll rock that jacket like nobody's bees, and be a goddamn sexual Tyranasaurus........just like me.

Dont you have any ugly friends?
When I move up there late next year (maybe. Prolly Regina though) you'll have to fix me up with SOMEBODY. You don't wanna waste a hottie on me do ya?

If YOU DO there are a few I'm partial to.
*cough*Linzy's sister*cough*
But I'm not naming any
*cough*Little Bird*cough* names though, I'd be *cough*Ernie*cough again* embarrassed.

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Oooh, nice chest shots... nice and hairy. Wait, what?

egan said...

Whoa, my comment disappeared. I think I said something about how great your photography is and that I like the third shot the most.

Wendy said...

the black and white is stunning!

Me Myself and I said...

Lindz...thanks!

Jerk...lol! Nope, no ugly friends. That's how I roll. I don't know anyone in Regina. Poor you for having to move there!

AML...ahh yes, the truth comes out.

Egan...thank you!

Wendy...well its not a picture of your breasts, but I guess its ok ;)

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Yeah, I don't know if you've heard The Moose Jaw song, but it says that Regina smells just like it sounds.

I can't afford Vancouver, so it was between Regina and Flin Flon.
:(

The Grunt said...

So, do you do the photography now as a side business? You are great at it, Celeste.

Anonymous said...

that's fierce.

Neal said...

You make lookin' good seem easy.

Me Myself and I said...

Jerk...ha. no. never heard of it.

Grunt...no, not really. I do it for friends, family and personal interest only at this point in my life.

Guggs...fierce? um. ok. I think that's a compliment, right? ;)

Neal...I can make anyone look like a superstar ;)

Leo said...

Hi,Post Photos and Post Discussion, and earn money. Join Now, easy as ABC

Anonymous said...

Celeste, I surfed in from somewhere or other (hope you don't mind).

I love your photos. You don't do this for a living? Very nice! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I know the woman in those pictures. Wow, I haven't seen her for at least ten years. Huh.

Nice photos.

Me Myself and I said...

Dan...welcome! the more the merrier :) and thank you.

Holden...well it sure is a small world we live in!

Ernie said...

You did a beautiful job my dear!!!!!

Me Myself and I said...

Ernie...thank you, you are such a supportive hubby ;)