Monday, November 20, 2006

Untitled

14 comments:

egan said...

Are you feeling a need to escape something?

The Grunt said...

How about elevation? Naw, escape sounds more dramatic. Nice lighting, Celeste.

Kayla said...

Is that Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven"?
:-)

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Ah, Kayla, my thoughts exactly.

Scott said...

Love it...

Scott

Ernie said...

I love it too!!

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

It's a fire escape ladder.

You guys are a bunch of kiss ups.

There is no Little Bird to make this picture special.

Me Myself and I said...

Egan...yes! well actually no, life's pretty good these days :)

Grunt...thanks. It was all natural light, as I prefer.

Kayla...I figured someone would say that! haha

AML...you snooze, you lose ;)

Scott and Ernie...thanks!!

Jerk...hmph

egan said...

Awesome, glad to hear life is good. Hey, I like the model pictures from your new post. For some reason I can't comment on that post though. Picture number three is my favorite, just in case you were wondering.

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Aw c'mon, you GOTTA know that was joking I through in a Lite Bird comment!

I like the newer pics. I'm not just saying that because the pretty girl has awesome cleavage either, because the fact that the guy is wearing an ill fitting jacket kinda balances the good with the bad when it comes to the subjects.

YOu do good work! :)

Kayla said...

Damn..looks like your new post comments are being censored.
Wonder what the blog admin. is up to?

Me Myself and I said...

Sorry kids. I turned the comments off because they are good friends of mine and I didn't want any "jerky" comments ;) I'll turn them back on, but PLAY NICE! :)

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Hey! What do you mean "jerky"?!

:(

See that?
That's ME!
Frowny.

:(
I hope you're happy young lady.

bronxbt said...

hi! found you off crystal's page... and omgoodness i lurve your pics...

i scrolled down the whole bunch and from puppery-goodness, to halloweeen fun and much more, i'm officially starting a fan club for you.

yer recent post here with the pics is gorgeous. i especially like the first one... the poses, facial expressions and cropping seems the most natural.

check out my sites sometime!
cardboardpeople is my normal rants and ravings..
somethinsketchy is my art site, &
fuzziechadsrule is my fun and silly/stoopid weekly vote for your fav. animal (*yer puppers would make a great friday FAN~ANIMALZ tribute!)

take care!
B