It's the thought that counts, reallee and trulee.
Phonetically it looks OK.I just got in from the meteor shower. It was only a drizzle and I can't feel my fingers anymore
Cee-lest, I can forgive you of this little transgression. You do such a good job presenting it that I am way too lost in it's awesomeness to notice. That is cute, btw. Good job, and Happee Birthday Ryan!!!
LOL, we call that 'creative-spelling' :]
Awww, so CUTE! Hapee Birthday Ryan (aka lawn mower man)
AML...that is very true!Phil...I went outside after I read your post, but didn't see anything :(Grunt...haha! I'm glad you were lost in it's awesomeness, I have to admit I was pretty proud of my resourceful tactics :)Dogga...hey! where've ya been, your blog is getting a bit stale ;)Ernie...will he ever live that nickname down now? ;)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It's the thought that counts, reallee and trulee.
Phonetically it looks OK.
I just got in from the meteor shower. It was only a drizzle and I can't feel my fingers anymore
Cee-lest, I can forgive you of this little transgression. You do such a good job presenting it that I am way too lost in it's awesomeness to notice.
That is cute, btw. Good job, and Happee Birthday Ryan!!!
LOL, we call that 'creative-spelling' :]
Awww, so CUTE! Hapee Birthday Ryan (aka lawn mower man)
AML...that is very true!
Phil...I went outside after I read your post, but didn't see anything :(
Grunt...haha! I'm glad you were lost in it's awesomeness, I have to admit I was pretty proud of my resourceful tactics :)
Dogga...hey! where've ya been, your blog is getting a bit stale ;)
Ernie...will he ever live that nickname down now? ;)
Post a Comment