There was no way my little Honda Civic with all season tires was going to make it up the icey hill and take me to work today, so I made an executive decision to walk. I dug out my -25C boots, my ex boyfriend's fur lined (fake fur, please don't throw paint on me) coat, my tuque and gloves, grabbed the camera and left...
I had a lovely walk! It was sunny and crisp and beautiful out. But dammmmmm cold.
15 comments:
Anonymous
said...
SO MUCH SNOW! o.o We don't have any at the moment. It all melted... -tear-
Spacecake!! hey girl, nice to see you're still lurking ;) Niolk and Jerk deleted their blogs, boy you sure are out of the loop, that was last week's news! haha
Scott...me too, and I'm also glad my frozen fingers didn't drop it into the snow!
Kayla...thanks! and yes, it DOES make you feel great.
cool shots Celeste...It does feel good to get out and walk in this weather hey? Ry, Tessa and I went on a good trek into town yesterday it was really nice. It was beautiful with the sun and snow Is it snowing there now??? I don't know if I'll be able to get to work tonight. hope you have a agood day girly
15 comments:
SO MUCH SNOW! o.o We don't have any at the moment. It all melted... -tear-
I hope we get more soon! lol.
Oh, and I forgot to ask you... what's up with Niolk and Jerk? I can't access their blogs รด.O This worries me.
And very nice pictures ^^
Great pictures. Glad that the camera shutter was still working well in the cold.
Scott
I love the snow loaded ground with the blue sky and crisp air.
Makes you feel sooo alive!
Good for you slogging it to work.
Give me some snow. Come on, don't be greedy, send some over this way.
Spacecake!! hey girl, nice to see you're still lurking ;) Niolk and Jerk deleted their blogs, boy you sure are out of the loop, that was last week's news! haha
Scott...me too, and I'm also glad my frozen fingers didn't drop it into the snow!
Kayla...thanks! and yes, it DOES make you feel great.
Kieran...mailing address please?
cool shots Celeste...It does feel good to get out and walk in this weather hey? Ry, Tessa and I went on a good trek into town yesterday it was really nice. It was beautiful with the sun and snow
Is it snowing there now??? I don't know if I'll be able to get to work tonight. hope you have a agood day girly
Lindz...yes, its snowing again right now. I have to bundle up and head over the bridge to meet a friend for lunch. brrrrr.
Not being able to get the car out sounded like the perfect excuse for a hot-chocolate-on-the-sofa day.
AML...yes, that would have been nicer than going into my freezing cold office, but alas I had a lot of work to do.
It's so Winterfresh!
how far's the walk?
Victoria looks so beautiful even when it's snowy.
That is in Victoria, right?
Sean...'bout half an hour.
Guggs...yes, it sure is Victoria!
shite, that looks cold. :-)
Post a Comment