Below, the finished results of last week's "good-bye" photoshoot... Bird is leaving Ernie and I in a few weeks...moving on to bigger and better things. Words cannot express how much I will miss her.
I don't love the white stuff! But... I do love little bird!!! She so pretty! And u so talented!!! Look out all, cause Jerk is going to have a heart attack or faint or something when he sees his love in these hot pics.
Good lord but she is a stunning woman. Truly. No joke. LB is awe-some. I'd like to say I'll miss her, but since I don't really know her, I guess I'll miss looking at her pretty face and light filled smile.
In Victoria, people who get photgraphed in back of the Legislature on the Library steps are getting married. I'm not sure what getting photographed in front of the Legislature symbolizes!
20 comments:
I don't love the white stuff! But... I do love little bird!!! She so pretty! And u so talented!!! Look out all, cause Jerk is going to have a heart attack or faint or something when he sees his love in these hot pics.
ernie...no worries, the white stuff is nearly gone! thanks! and I agree, Little Bird is the prettiest bird ever :)
Little Bird is pretty. Did you guys say "Fly...fly away Little Bird--be free"?
Seriously, I should be getting some sleep. There's weird, then there's "Grunt has had only 15 hours of sleep this week" weird.
Grunt...thats TIGF weird!
Goodbye Little Bird. Those are some great parting shots in your hometown. I really love your black and white stuff Celeste.
Sniff.....no more Little Bird.....EVER.
:(
Good lord but she is a stunning woman. Truly. No joke. LB is awe-some. I'd like to say I'll miss her, but since I don't really know her, I guess I'll miss looking at her pretty face and light filled smile.
:)
:(
Great photos... you have got some skillz.
Yup, good pics alright!
And... I never know what's going on anyway ;_; Gawd, will Jerk and NiolK ever be back?
Very nice photos, and a great subject. The third one might be my favorite. Hell, they're all my favorite. ;)
Sometimes ya just have to set the birdies free and see if they come back to ya.
In Victoria, people who get photgraphed in back of the Legislature on the Library steps are getting married. I'm not sure what getting photographed in front of the Legislature symbolizes!
:D
awww. It's sad when good friends leave. My best friend has been gone for nearly 20 years and I am still sad.
And, she is very pretty indeed.
Egan...thanks!
Jerk...yes, I'll miss the smile too.
Scott...thank you!
Spacecake...I doubt they'll be back. A loss for the blogging community, no doubt.
Dan...haha. thanks :)
AML...whatever happened to keeping them in a cage for your own selfish enjoyment?!
Holden...good point. I guess it symbolizes 'not ready to stick around just yet' ;)
Geek...yes, he's a quick one that AML.
Wendy...oh I bet. I expect to be sad for a long time too :(
Um....I'm back.
Lovin' the first B/W photo Celeste! That's an impressive building :]
Jerk...good. its about time.
Dogga...thanks!! Yes, that is our Parliament building and its very lovely.
you are an awesome photographer!!!
and your friend is very pretty. she should be reporting news somwhere.
Crystal...thanks! yes, maybe she could report on the crazy weather we've been experiencing lately!
Beautiful photos once again, Celeste!
I really love the first one.
Bye Bye Birdie
Best of luck
Kayla...thank you, that's a lovely compliment!
Post a Comment