Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Shopping is my best friend...

haha. Yeah right. Especially when I'm broke.

HOWEVER, today I treated myself to an afternoon at the mall and found exactly what I went there for: a winter coat, and a bathing suit. I also picked up a hat on a whim...sometimes I just can't be bothered with my umbrella, and with the amount of rain we've been having these days I figured a nice hat to keep my hair dry would be a novel idea. All of my coats and jackets are black, so I stepped outside the box today and opted for a little charcoal grey number. I also bought socks the other day, with patterns on them! Not plain black as per the norm. Yes, I know, I'm a total rebel.

Here's the new combo:

(thanks to Ernie for photo-help)

22 comments:

egan said...

Do you have a magnifying glass? Wait, better question... are you going to flash us? I'm a sucker for hats. You made a sound purchase.

Are you ready for more rain and wind?

The Grunt said...

Very cool and really, really good looking, Celeste.

Anonymous said...

Lookin' goooood!
Although slightly super-sleuth like ;0)
A winter coat and a bathing suit... Interesting combo purchase! :]

Me Myself and I said...

Egan...a magnifying glass? huh? (pauses for a minute) OHHHH, as in Sherlock Holmes? har har. very funny :P And yes, I am SOO prepared for the crap weather now!

Bailey's mom...thanks!! :)

Grunt...you mean, really really ridiculously good-looking?? ;)

Dogga...haha. I was waiting for someone to make that comment. My good bikini was stolen from my car (it was in my backpack) a couple of months ago, I'm just finally getting around to replacing it.

Crystal said...

PIMPtastic!!

wanna go into business with me?

Me Myself and I said...

Crystal...yes! have your people call my people and we'll set it up.

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Wait, two different purchases, but only one picture.Is the suit under the coat?

Wendy said...

You look kinda british. I like it, very cool!

Scott said...

Good look... i was wondering where the bathing suit was though.

you look great.

Scott

Kayla said...

Love the charcoal grey.
Looking hot girl...no wonder
you had your ass slapped!
hehe

LindzyPinzy said...

lookin good
man I need to shop in a bad way..I dnt really enjoy shopping for clothes

Me Myself and I said...

AML...haha. I was waiting for that ;)

Wendy...thanks! (I think)

Scott...thank you very much :)

Kayla...LOL! Grrrrreat, now I can expect more ass slapping huh? ;)

Lindzy...are you crazy? who doesn't like shopping for clothes?!

LiquidMonk said...

I agree with Dogga here... a winter coat, and a bathing suit is really rather random.

Simply wear this one 24/7, that way, no one will ever be able to jack it from your car ^__^

The Dog of Freetown said...

Good work.
That coat has an excellent cut.

LindzyPinzy said...

I guess retail did it to me..I hate malls now..I avoid them mostly

Anonymous said...

I assume the bathing suit is under the other outfit?

Lookin good :-)

I always enjoy looking at what people are buying late at night in the supermarket. A lawn chair, orange juice, and a laxative. Which item got them to leave the house???

egan said...

Yes, it was very corny Celeste. I apologize.

Me Myself and I said...

Amy..wtf? why isn't it ERNIE?

Liquid...hi, long time no see. I will keep the new bikini out of the car!

Kieran...thanks!

Lindz...that makes sense.

Phil...haha. probably the laxative ;)

Egan...never apologize! it was a cute joke :)

Ernie said...

Shhh, don't expose my alter ego to the blogging world!!!! Ahhhh! Ernie is a much sexier name than Amy.

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Patterned socks.....you really know how to party.

Me Myself and I said...

Jerk...what's going on? your blog link keeps taking me to some crappy search page.

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Ah, I don't blog anymore. I should've said goodbye, but the two times I did that before I got 3 million "cry for attention" comments.

Just not feeling it anymore.
Too busy getting my ducks in a row and I think that would be boring reading. Maybe later.