Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Ernie's little man

My roommate brought a man home the other night! This is HUGE people! Please go congratulate her!!

13 comments:

egan said...

The hardware Ernie took home is pretty nice. You have some company in the house.

Scott said...

Your roomate is pretty hot!

Congrats on her award too... very cool.

haha..

Scott

Me Myself and I said...

Egan...yes, its about time we had some testosterone in this house!

Scott...I'll make sure you tell her!

Ernie said...

Thanks for the publicity man!!! U rock my world.

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Hey camera lady, where were you at with the dress pics?

Me Myself and I said...

Ernie...no problem!

AML...I was out of town that night :(

Anonymous said...

!!!GRATZ!!!

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Hye, why'd you delete your "rack" comment from my blog? I knows you was jokin.

Anonymous said...

I wasn't sure if she brought one home in her car trunk or what...
Very happy for her. I would think she would have men all around her

Me Myself and I said...

Jerk...I didn't delete any comments! what's going on??

The Grunt said...

Incredible pictures of Ernie. I never thought such a place existed where three incredibly hot women roomed together outside of TV.

Anonymous said...

Nice trophy, Ernie. I see the figure is pulling apart a croissant which must symbolize the fact that even though the world resembles a flaky pastry product our strength lies in our ability to remain whole and unbroken.

Sweet.

Me Myself and I said...

Grunt...you just earned yourself the "comment of the month" award!

Holden...haha. great analogy!