Saturday, November 04, 2006

Christmas Doggy


In preparation for creating Christmas cards, I had a little fun with my pup. He was such a good sport...but really just really wanted to eat the hat!

13 comments:

The Grunt said...

This means that he will now have the right to pee on the Christmas tree. Wrap your prezzies up in plastic. I'm just saying, be prepared.

Scott said...

i am with the Grunt, he will be all over it.... cute dog.

Scott

LindzyPinzy said...

awww so cute

Anonymous said...

Aww, I wanna Christmas dog too! :[

LOL, I'm so daft!!! It's only just clicked that you and Lindzy are friends... I'm looking at some of your photos and at Lindzy's blog and going, "I'm sure that's Lindzy / Celeste" LOOOL - That's because it IS... what a goon! :]

Hey I watched the first episode / pilot of 'Lost' last night! SUPERB, I'm now hooked just after that first hour! :[]

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Yes, your dog deffinately has that "as soon as you're not watching, the hat is mine" look on his face.

Anonymous said...

X-Mas cards already? Holy shit are you efficient!!

Me Myself and I said...

Grunt...ha! last year we just had a small tree and put it on a table so he couldn't reach. But he was tiny back then. Don't know what we'll do this year!?

Scott...thanks :)

Lindz...thanks :)

Dogga...thanks for the heads up, I've been waiting for Lindz to put halloween pics up for a week!

AML...haha. yes. his usual look.

RR...hehe, yeah, let's just see if I actually follow through and make the cards now that I have the photo!

Kayla said...

What a cute dog!
Love the shiny black coat.
And he looks like he is posing for the photo!

Me Myself and I said...

kayla...he IS posing! he loves to pose for the camera :)

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine owns a giant dog that will eat anything regardless of whether it is actually edible. One Christmas he ate an entire gingerbread house, including the aluminum foil base it was built on.

egan said...

How does one get a dog to pose? Scooby Snacks™?

Ernie said...

Why aren't u in this photo with Max in a Mrs. Claus suit? That would be festive.

Ernie said...

Oh P.S everyone. I finally put up a new post on my site. (Yes, Celeste, I am going to use your site for my benefit) haha