Thursday, November 02, 2006

B&W, or Colour?





17 comments:

egan said...

A or B? B or A? A or B?

I think I prefer the black and white. I like the shadowing effects more.

Ernie said...

B&W. I do however like the warm orange light in the colour

Me Myself and I said...

egan...yes, I think I like the b&w too, it has a cool blown-out effect going on.

ernie...that's it? you're not gonna roast me somehow? what's up with you??

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Hm...
Well, the B&W makes your boobs look bigger and your waist look teeny (as if you aren't thin enough already).
The ColoUr however makes your eyes, hair and hands look nicer than the B&W.

That being said, I'm a leg man so these pics really don't do anything for me.

I also noticed that there wasn't any Little Bird in either pic, so I was a lil dissapointed.

No Ernie either.

Just sayin.

Anonymous said...

Phwoar... B&W! :]
The background doesn't quit work for colour, but work great in black and white!
The slight over-exposure look is good too...

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

I am normally a fan of B&W pics; they are less distracting and force you to focus on the details. But here the lighting works more for me in the colour pic. It is more vivid and engaging. Both sexy though :)

LindzyPinzy said...

colour by far! (in this shot)

Wendy said...

black and white makes your boobs look bigger...I'm all about boobs you know.

Both are very pretty but I like the BW best.

Wendy said...

okay, I totally did not read comments before I posted! Jerk, get out of my head! :)

Me Myself and I said...

Jerk and Wendy...are you saying I need a boob job if I decide to live in the world of colour?

Dogga...thanx, I'm liking the overexposure too!

AML...vivid and engaging! way to use your words!! I like.

Anonymous said...

Most certainly I like the B&W one better, I like the mood it creates.

I also think it's a wonderful picture of you too

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

No. I wrote out this long comment about how you're gorgeous the way you are and how people shouldn't cahnge and how I'm not really a boob guy anyway.....etc Blogger apparently doesn't like me being sweet and semi-intelligent sounding so it didn't accept it. *POOF* Gone. So I'll just be a "Jerk" and say:

Heck no! You've got an awesome rack!

[End shallowness]

The Grunt said...

The B&W one has an arty feel to it. Don't you just love feeling arty?

Crystal said...

color! you have beautiful skin!

Neal said...

Both. How's that for decisive.

NiolK said...

Colour and topless.

Dan said...

I give up ... which one? ;)