Nice pic, Celeste. I hope to have some from the desert (my trip) posted in the near future. I took only disposable cameras because of the risk of damage and need to get the film developed.
Holden...ha! yeah, that would be a dream come true ;)
Grunt...yes, film can be a bit of a pain, but I agree with the disposable camera for those kinds of trips. I guaranteed my snowboarding pics this winter will be taken with disposables.
9 comments:
I love the fog. there's something enveloping about it.
alone and thoughtful...welcome!
guggs...you have such a beautiful way with words :)
Nice photo. I woke up yesterday and View Towers was gone and all I could see were trees out my window. That dream didn't last long. :(
Nice pic, Celeste. I hope to have some from the desert (my trip) posted in the near future. I took only disposable cameras because of the risk of damage and need to get the film developed.
Holden...ha! yeah, that would be a dream come true ;)
Grunt...yes, film can be a bit of a pain, but I agree with the disposable camera for those kinds of trips. I guaranteed my snowboarding pics this winter will be taken with disposables.
home
I love fog, I really do.
Great picture, I love morning mist
Egan...yah, you pretty much have to love it when you live on the west coast :P
Phil...thanks, me too :)
Gorillas in the mist? No?...
Post a Comment