Thursday, October 12, 2006

Jack has a friend

Introducing Jack Sparrow's new roommate Will Turner: Jack and Willy T. will be sharing Jack's newly upgraded condo. Jack was nice enough to take Will in, when Ernie introduced them and explained that Will's owners were kicking him out because they were tired of cleaning up after him. We expect they will be quite happy together, since the new condo has so much extra room.
See how happy he looks?

7 comments:

egan said...

Will is very hot. J'aime les grenouilles.

Ernie said...

jack looks pouty in this pic

LindzyPinzy said...

nice macro shots!

Anonymous said...

I'd say they look as happy as clams, but they're not clams.
Is that a Kung Fu fighting fish?

Spacecake said...

Cool pics! And nice names haha.

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

I agree with Ernie, I hope that isn't his happy face. Oh course, I've never seen a fish smile. I think if I did it might freak me out a little.

Scott said...

They look like they are going to be just fine together.

Scott