Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Fo shizzle dizzle

Thank you ta Holden West fo` inspir'n me ta write this post! A couple of years ago mah brotha brought this hizz-alarious website ta mah attention, where you can insert tizzy in plain english, n it will translate it into some kind of rap ebonics lingo that be pretty well impossible ta understand yaba daba dizzle. Its D-to-tha-izzamn funny . Kknow what im sayin?. So, here it is, click on textiliza n enta yo text. When yoe done, hit tha button, n voila, yo puttin tha smack down!

12 comments:

The Grunt said...

I'm all up in the hizzy, Celeste!

Me Myself and I said...

Grunt...fo shizzy my nizzy, welcome to my hood!

Anonymous said...

Overview
Near tha hustla edge in tha heart of Victoria, Drug Deala Spa & Residizzles continues tha Westbank Tradition of quality develizzles of bold n distinctive design , niggaz, better recognize. Designed by James Cheng, this 185 unit residizzles develizzle introduces resort lifestyle liv'n into a contemporary luxury condomizzles sett'n, epitomized by abundant landscap'n, lagoons n architizzles features, sizzay as a two-story waterfall n porte-cochizzles exposed elevators n spa amenities in tha dogg pound. Fizzy luxury townhizouse villas have direct street access n private decks off of tha lagoon. Comprised of two curvilizzles build'n of 6 & 9 storeys, this residizzles develizzle is destined ta become a future architizzles landmark in Victoria.

Anonymous said...

Yo, Yo, Yo
I thought this site is hillarious . It dont stop till the wheels fall off. Ive cracka heard of it beore Celeste but its sizzay a brotha idea. It reminds me of tha movie Airplane wizzle tha woman who was June Poser on Leave it ta Beava spoke Jive n translated it in tha movie

Me Myself and I said...

Holden...now how's that for some sweet talking marketing?! (by the way, what development are you referring to???)

Phil...good one! Yes, the site's been around awhile, but never ceases to amuse :)

Ernie said...

good post lil woman

Anonymous said...

Celeste,

That was for Shutters Spa and Residences. For some reason, it called "Shutters" "Drug Deala"!! Does Snoop know something we don't? Hmm...then again, wasn't there a big controversy about an escort agency being run out of a Songhees condo a couple years back?

Me Myself and I said...

Ernie...thanks. you know how much I like to play with my vocab ;)

Holden...oh my! I wonder when the marketing team came up with the name "Shutters" if they researched alternate meanings in other languages??

LindzyPinzy said...

ahahahah i translated my blog here's part...ahah lmao

Slap your mutha fuckin self. n i mizzy tha bizzle meat pie eva...just jokin grocery store ta thank on tizzy one

Me Myself and I said...

Lindzy...perfect, that's just what we need! a way to make your writing even MORE difficult to understand! haha. jk. U know I love ya. :)

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Ha ha, I love the box. That program be crackin' fo' real bra, Word!

LindzyPinzy said...

whats with all the burns!!!I want more love!