Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Calling all LOST fans

Does anyone else out there watch LOST as religiously, as I do? This show has been my all time favorite for the past two years, but I have to say, my faith is starting to waver. Is it just me, or has it been a bit of a slow start to the season?

20 comments:

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

You lost me at Lost.

egan said...

Yep, I'm with you. They aren't advancing the present day storyline enough for my liking. What did we really learn in tonight's episode?

Me Myself and I said...

AML...turn right at the L, take a left at the O, head straight past S and you can't miss the T.

Egan...NOTHING! We learned that there is still a polar bear on the Island, big flippin deal.

NiolK said...

Series 3 won't be startin here for ages I don't think. So ZIP IT missy.

I'm watching my brothers "The 4400" boxset though and if you give it a chance it kicks ass.

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

Lost is the best show ever!!! They do need to start answering a few more questions though. I love it!!

LindzyPinzy said...

sorry never got into this one..actually I didn't really try..maybe Ill rent the first 2 seasons sometime.
I can recommend 'Weeds' wednesdays @10..and of course The Office..but that may conflict with 'Survivor'for ya..

egan said...

Exactly, nothing was learned. Enough with the damn backstories. I want new stuff or else I'm done watching.

The Grunt said...

As a guy that goes to work anywhere from 12:00pm to 1:30pm and comes home at 10-10:30pm, I am totally oblivious to hip TV programs that aren't John Stewart or The Colbert Report. I really need to rent the Lost DVD's.

egan said...

Grunt, have you heard of TiVo?

Me Myself and I said...

iheart...agreed! great show, but throw us a bone here!!

lindz...yes, you should rent the dvds!

egan...well, I think I'll probably keep watching because I have invested enough time. Looks like the next episode should be good one!

Grunt...yuck, that's a gross work schedule.

Anonymous said...

I've never watched it, but a friend has just given me series one on DVD to start catch-up :]

Me Myself and I said...

Dogga...sweet! the nice thing about DVD sets is that you don't have to wait a week in between episodes!

Spacecake said...

I don't watch Lost. When it started on TV in Finland I was suppose to, but then I forgot to. I think it's just more simple to download the whole thing and watch it as a marathon... hehe. I haven't even considered starting yet.

However, this is what I did with Supernatural and it worked like a beauty. Now that Finnish people are watching it on TV I already know how the first season ends ^^

The Grunt said...

Now you know what's wrong with me, LOL! I'm going to rectify that. It does suck.

Anonymous said...

LOST has gone on entirely too long without offering something new ... yes, we get it! there are OTHERS on the island, and there are CREATURES on the island, and all of the characters are mysteriously connected to each other back in the real world, but no one knows it yet. For crying out loud, wrap it up and give us something new!

Anonymous said...

I've heard of it but have never seen it. Most of what I watch is Seinfeld, Antiques Road Show, Nova (science shows) 60 Minutes (for over 30 years). I'm loads of fun

egan said...

Well said Derek.

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Religiously? No.

Last season started slow too. It should pick up.
I love/hate this friggin show.

Derek, if they wrap it up, they'll have no show. They AREN'T here to entertain us, they're here to make money.

Bastards.

egan said...

They don't have to wrap up the show, but they really do need to advance the plot more. They had a great cliffhanger from last season and have touched very little about those stories in this season.

The Dog of Freetown said...

Yes I do, and I love it, but before we go on, which season are you on? We've just finished the second one over here.