Friday, October 27, 2006

Finally out of the closet

...no, no, not that closet! ;)

I apologize for being so absent from my blog as of late. Its been a highly stressful week, as I'm in the midst of a transition. I accepted a new job! But with the excitement and joy of this incredible opportunity, also comes the sadness of quitting the current job. So that's what I mean by 'out of the closet'. I'm really happy and relieved that everyone now knows, AND that everyone has been immensely supportive. So to my colleagues who may be reading this: THANK YOU! and I'll miss being on the team.

Now, on to this week's LOST episode: what's with the violence people?! I am getting a little tired of seeing Sawyer get his ass kicked time and time again. Also, what's the deal with these 'others'? I need answers!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job Celeste. It can be difficult to leave when you work with a lot of good people but it sounds like you're on to better things.
I'm lost with Lost...

The Grunt said...

Good luck, Celeste. The transition can be very stressful, but I hope that this will turn out to be real rewarding for you.

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Out of the closet?
That does explain the nothing but pretty girls pictures. You have excellent taste in women by the way. We should hang out.

Yeah....LOST. It sucks. That last episode was ridiculously stupid. The whole, your hearts giong to explode, but a few hours later we'll tell you its not thing. What was the whole point of that? The "others" got absolutely NOTHING out of doing that. It was stupid. This goes to prove MY point that the creater/writers came up with an interesting idea, but they don't know how to end it or even have a set path.

This will end in a nonsensical "It was all a dream" thing. That is, if it doesn't just get canceled and we'll never know. Which I'm thinking the writers are hoping for a couple years down the line.

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Props on having the courage to make the move. Things worth doing are rarely easy.

"Tom Cruse, you have to come out of the closet."

"I don't want to, it's comfortable and safe in here."
--South Park

Ernie said...

Yeah Celeste!!!!!! You should drop Lost and come over to my side(my bedroom) and watch One Tree Hill. (they have the same timeslot, thus causing a division in our household) There is no thinking involved and you get to watch a bunch of hotties play basketball.

Anonymous said...

Aww, I started to get incredibly excited for a moment then!

Good luck with your new job and don't spoil Lost for me, I haven't started it yet!!! LOL :]

Me Myself and I said...

Phil...thanks!

Grunt...thank you, I really hope so too!

Jerk...I only associate with the best, you know ;) LOST: yes, agreed, a big ol waste of time. They'd better give us something new next week!

AML...haha! great quotes :)

Ernie...not quite ready to take our relationship to the next level.

Dogga...ok, I'll try not to spoil it for ya.

LindzyPinzy said...

ya for celeste:) Im so happy and excited for you and your new business opportunities ahead of you!

I had a blast last night. Thanks to you and Ern for all your halloween party planning..I loved your costume..and I bet Ern is still dancing around that same dance still today...I don't think she stopped to breath once last night lol.anyway thanks I had a grand time!

egan said...

Yes, Sawyer is far too cute to get his ass kicked. I want to see them beat up someone else. Answers or I cancel my TiVo Season's Pass.