Sunday, October 29, 2006

Trick or Treat?

Ok kids, here are the pics from last night's Halloween Party:

14 comments:

Scott said...

Nice pictures, looks like a great party.

Scott

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

I love that by the end of the night the geisha finally let her hair down and the witchy side came out.

The Grunt said...

That Jack 'o' Lantern kicked ass! Also, how many men were waiting outside to get in and see all you good looking gals?

Anonymous said...

Spooky! Looks like a laugh :[]

Me Myself and I said...

Scott...thanks! yes, it was a good time :)

AML...and then after that the witch and geisha lost the hair altogether! (too hot)

Grunt...props to my bro's gf for that wicked pumpkin carving!!

Dogga...oh yes, many laughs were had :)

Ernie said...

Where are all of the pics of me with me gun;)What kind of G.I Jane am I without the gun?

egan said...

If you were an M&M, what kind of M&M would you be? Peanut? Peanut butter?

Wendy said...

your eyes look beautiful in that closeup shot! Looks like you had a lot of fun. Great costume!

LiquidMonk said...

Good times were had! LiquidMonk, dressed as LiquidMonk... what could be better than that?!

LindzyPinzy said...

awesome pics Celeste! thanks again for the fun time...and aimes I have a few with you and your gun!!! lol!

Anonymous said...

not just another reason to dress up as somebody else...hallowe'en. they're a blast.

Me Myself and I said...

Ernie...I thought it was prudent NOT to post photos of you with a gun on the INTERNET!!

Geek...it sure was!

Egan...definitely peanut butter!!

Bailey's mom...yes, as usual Lindz too a bunch of pics too :)

Wendy...thanks! I'd been planning it for wayyyyy too long.

Liquid...yes, you were the perfect Liquidmonk, even though Ben thought you were a Jedi when I sent him the pics! haha

Lindz...you're welcome, anytime! next stop: FONDUE!

Guggs...and what did YOU dress up as?!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, looks like a fun time.
(I really hate these Canadian word verification words, they are soooo long)

egan said...

Good choice Celeste. Peanut butter is the only acceptable answer.