Sigh--I guess it is before your time. Now I feel old! :D
"Almost Live!" was Seattle's version of SNL. It still airs in reruns on Ch. 18. It was great because they were always making fun of current events in Seattle. I wish Victoria had a show like that!
Mind Your Manners with Billy Kwan!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQRuNwOMzW8
Not to take your blog off-topic, but here's a legendary Almost Live skit--Ballard Driving Academy. Ballard is a suburb of Seattle with a high proportion of older folks of Norwegian ancestry.
12 comments:
"Remember kids--be like Billy! BEHAVE YOURSELF!"
What? No-one remembers Seattle Kung-Fu master "Billy Kwan?"
No?
Anybody?
Holden...I have no idea what you're talking about! Was this before my time??
Sigh--I guess it is before your time. Now I feel old! :D
"Almost Live!" was Seattle's version of SNL. It still airs in reruns on Ch. 18. It was great because they were always making fun of current events in Seattle. I wish Victoria had a show like that!
Mind Your Manners with Billy Kwan!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQRuNwOMzW8
Holden...haha! that was pretty funny. ahh, YouTube, such an endless source of entertainment.
Not to take your blog off-topic, but here's a legendary Almost Live skit--Ballard Driving Academy. Ballard is a suburb of Seattle with a high proportion of older folks of Norwegian ancestry.
This could easily be adapted to James
Bay!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCNZoqb8laI
Very cool shadow battle
This was a fun little series of pics. Thanks Celeste.
he he hehhhh
i love that!
Those guys were fast as lightening.
hey remember sahhhh's kung fu hamster????ahahaha this reminded me of it
Did you have your thumbs tucked in behind your fingers, proper girlie style? *Dogga legs it* :]
Post a Comment