I am beginning to get jealous of this Holden West character. How do you know so much about my "wifey"? Are you one of her indescretions that I have so honourably over looked in our relationship?
I was looking for information on how "The Falls" condo was being marketed to non-Victorians--specifically how aggressively the developers were pushing sales to Albertans. I can't remember exactly how your blog came up.
Egan...yes, the mini pepsis are the perfect size! Survivor was good, we died laughing at the end when the dude who got kicked off was talking about how he fell in love with the chick from the other tribe!
Yes, I think the "we love you" thing was meant in passing. Like we care for you. He was on Dave Letterman last night. I wish Dave had asked him about the "love" comment. I think the guy may be a little hard up, but who knows.
18 comments:
Oooh, I want some Skittles and Pepsi. Gimmie! Gimmie!! GIMMIE!!!
some of those photos are FUnny! Fun!
Grunt...back off! get your own skittles!!
Amy...my pleasure. and you're welcome!
Geek...who says you can't be married AND have friends?
Lindz...hehe. Sarah makes the most hilarious faces for the camera!
I love that Karlie (right name?) is sooo interested in Survivor that she decided to text.
I'm never eating junk food again!!! NEVER, I TELL YA! I just ate so much candy I think I'm gonna puke... ew.
AML...she broke the "no cell phones" rule.
Spacecake...I hate when that happens!
That Bill guy was THE laziest Survivor in the history of Survivor and that's saying sumthin.
If he'd been a camp of metal heads......if they were like him they'd have died already.
This is all fascinating but we're patiently waiting for you to dish out some juicy insider Victoria development info!
Jerk...was that the guy who got voted off? (obviously I was paying attention)
Holden...again I have to ask, do I know you???? And what makes you think that little old me has any juicy development info? ;)
I am beginning to get jealous of this Holden West character. How do you know so much about my "wifey"? Are you one of her indescretions that I have so honourably over looked in our relationship?
Ernie...how many times do I have to tell you to stay out of my personal affairs! ;)
I'll have you know I handle all my indiscretions with discretion.
This site popped up while we were researching development information for VibrantVictoria.ca.
We have agents working deep undercover in all Victoria neighbourhoods gathering intelligence on construction projects.
We know you're withholding goods on upcoming major development proposals--don't play all innocent!
Holden...I feel like I'm under the supervision of 'big brother'! I'm curious, what specifically did you "google" which brought you to my site?
I was looking for information on how "The Falls" condo was being marketed to non-Victorians--specifically how aggressively the developers were pushing sales to Albertans. I can't remember exactly how your blog came up.
Holden...I see. Well unfortunately I can't divulge that kind of top secret information ;)
I love those little pop cans. They make more sense than the 12 ouncers. Is it Halloween yet? Hey, did you like that episode of Survivor or not?
Egan...yes, the mini pepsis are the perfect size! Survivor was good, we died laughing at the end when the dude who got kicked off was talking about how he fell in love with the chick from the other tribe!
Yes, I think the "we love you" thing was meant in passing. Like we care for you. He was on Dave Letterman last night. I wish Dave had asked him about the "love" comment. I think the guy may be a little hard up, but who knows.
Post a Comment