Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Little bird...don't fly away!

I received a lovely bit of news tonight: it looks like Little Bird will be staying in town until Christmas, instead of leaving in October. Yay! I was really dreading her departure, as much as I know its for the best. Its so easy to be selfish in a relationship/friendship when you don't want to lose someone. Anyway Bird, I'm excited for your future, but I'm also excited its being postponed for a bit.

In other news, our furniture is back! Ernie had used most of the living room/dining room furniture and accessories to stage a condo for a client of hers over the past couple of weeks. Its been so bare in here, and now it looks like a home again!

Sorry for the boring post. Not feeling very inspired these days. Probably due to the bad weather. The rain always gets me down, especially at the beginning of the season because as much as I love fall, its hard to accept that it'll be another 8 months until Summer. How is everyone else faring with the change of season?

13 comments:

The Grunt said...

We already have snow up in our hills down here, Celeste. It is depressing, but I am at least not sweating my you-know-whats off anymore.

Ernie, quit moving the furniture around. Sounds like you are acting out some cruel Helen Keller joke.

Wendy said...

it is going to snow in the higher elevations tonight. It will be 40 degrees here tonight.

It is much cooler in Northern New Mexico than in the Southern part. I don't know if I like it yet...

I hope your blahs go away soon. Eight months of Winter? ohhhhh.

Furniture back is definately a good thing. That alone would make me feel blah.

Scott said...

I ntoo have been less than inspired. I think that it is either the weather or just from writing for al ong time.

Scott

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Holy crap! She uses her own furniture for staging? I hope the client really makes it worth her while. And if so, why not rent furniture? And why am I asking you when she did it?

sweaty said...

i hope you're out in the something vaguely reminiscent of sunshine today. i know what you mean. ugh.

LindzyPinzy said...

Your NOT boring!

Me Myself and I said...

Grunt...haha! Fortunately for me I'm not vision impaired.

Wendy...40? As in F or C? I only know C, and 40C is HOT.

Scott...funny that everyone seemed more inspired in the summer when there were more things to do than BLOG! Guess we just had more fun stuff to write about. Now its just work work work.

AML...ya! Go ask her!

Grrlsweat...it was actually sunny and hot this morning which made for a lovely walk to start off my day :)

Lindz...aw hun, thanks.

LindzyPinzy said...

hey u just sent me a messenger msg.. and i accidentally closed it. where did u go? i didnt think i had u on msg....hmmm ill go search for u now!

Anonymous said...

we are all in a blah state. what we all need is a dance break. break it down now...*insert rhythm popping here*

Anonymous said...

September's weather has a high suckage quotient--it's like we jumped straight from August to October. Where's the warm September evenings Victoria always gets? Where's my refund?

Me Myself and I said...

Lindzy...yes and you never reply to me! Maybe you deleted me?

Guggs...good plan!

Holden...its a little backwards: warm mornings and cold evenings

Spacecake said...

Oh, I don't think your boring at all. Besides I don't think people can always manage to type great posts no matter what... at least my posts have started to suck big time. Maybe I need a break from blogging, too...

Anyhoo, I love the rain!

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

NOOOooooOOOoo she can't leave me....us....uh...YOU.

Unless.......she's not by any chance moving closer to me is she?