I really like this pic, Celeste. The dark, cloudy sky backdrop is perfect for this structure (crane).
The wife is so talented!!! She is going to make us millions.
Great photos... fall is really moving in quickly.Scott
Yumyumyum, I like this pic too <: Despite the first "word", no, I'm not in the mood to eat it haha.
My, that's an impressive tool you got there.
Do you bungee jump?
Grunt...thanks!!Ernie...have you signed that pre-nup that my lawyer sent you yet?Scott...thanks. and yes, it sure is!Spacecake...mmm delicious dried leaves. :SAML...you should see my other one ;)Egan...ha! NO
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I really like this pic, Celeste. The dark, cloudy sky backdrop is perfect for this structure (crane).
The wife is so talented!!! She is going to make us millions.
Great photos... fall is really moving in quickly.
Scott
Yumyumyum, I like this pic too <: Despite the first "word", no, I'm not in the mood to eat it haha.
My, that's an impressive tool you got there.
Do you bungee jump?
Grunt...thanks!!
Ernie...have you signed that pre-nup that my lawyer sent you yet?
Scott...thanks. and yes, it sure is!
Spacecake...mmm delicious dried leaves. :S
AML...you should see my other one ;)
Egan...ha! NO
Post a Comment