Thursday, September 14, 2006

Autumn approaches

7 comments:

Ernie said...

Oh autumn, i will embrace you with open arms. How about we wait a couple weeks longer for your arrival though...Yes?

Wendy said...

ohhh, that is sooo beautiful. Fall is actually my favorite season. It will be 46 degrees here this weekend at night. That is friggen cold for a desert dweller like me.

The Dog of Freetown said...

nice nice nice.

I want to crunch them all.

Spacecake said...

Kieran: I have the sudden urge to crunch them all, too. Is this normal?

Lovely picture :) Fall is propably my favorite season. Awww. I can't wait. There's not much color in the trees around here yet, but it was frikkin' cold out today :/

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

All long as I'm not in school, I love this time of year. Nice weather, football, and my birthday!

Me Myself and I said...

Ernie...don't fight it. It's inevitable.

Wendy...me too! I think I will post about that later.

Kieran...like bubble wrap?

Spacecake...that little nip in the air is a sure fire sign that fall is around the corner.

AML...footbal: ew. Birthday: yay!

Ernie said...

What no football? You mean that you don't enjoy watching a bunch of men prancing around in tights, spanking eachother's bottoms between all of the sports action. Oh wifey, is this marriage really going to work? Or will become just another stat...