What Celeste forgot to leave out was the fact that this poor box was actually victim to her temper tantrum that she had when she found out that I still had some of the ex roomate's stuff in the house. She is very jealous!!!! It is OK Celeste, it was a long time ago, and she was never as good of a roomate as you will be... It ment noting to me. (Always the good husband, smoothing these sticky situations out. Do you think she believes me?)
8 comments:
Yeah, it looks like the box could use some loving.
Ernie's secret plan revieled: in order to have Celeste bring less stuff into new place, sabotage boxes.
You need to pick a less conspicuous box to smuggle in your stash, Ernie, Celeste.
You should look into using the elderly as mules. Yes, there is a place reserved for me in hell.
Egan...or a hand truck!
AML...no, that was the old rooommates stuff!
Grunt...haha. I hope you don't burn easily!
What Celeste forgot to leave out was the fact that this poor box was actually victim to her temper tantrum that she had when she found out that I still had some of the ex roomate's stuff in the house. She is very jealous!!!! It is OK Celeste, it was a long time ago, and she was never as good of a roomate as you will be... It ment noting to me. (Always the good husband, smoothing these sticky situations out. Do you think she believes me?)
Ernie...you spelled 'meant' wrong. Bet you're not feeling so darn cocky now are ya?
I make spelling mistakes when I lie. So sue me!!! ( I spelled nothing wrong too!)
All that tape and none of it on the bottom?
Sheesh, what does she do with bondage?
Ties her shoes?
Post a Comment