ohhhh thats so cool!love that!
BTW I was showing my dad your blog the other day and he loved your fall photos just to let you know of the compliment on your wonderful fantastic photos! I loved them too for the record ......(he would love a copy of the train track one if possible)
Lindz...thanks! I hope your dad wasn't offended by my use of off-coloured language in my "angry" posts ;)
my dad doesn't easily offend no worries:)
Nothing like mopping up water to make one soooo serious.
Markis...thanks!AML...not serious, just playin around with the camera out of boredom :)
Very nice picture!Scott
Are you looking at me? Hey, are you listening? Is this thing on?
very hip pic!
Ah, Surly McDuff
Geez, are you standing in the fridge?
Great picture, is that you?
it sure is me!
Wow,Great picture. I'm sure if I read everything people wrote I could have figured that out. I only know you from your shadow :-)
Post a Comment
14 comments:
ohhhh thats so cool!love that!
BTW I was showing my dad your blog the other day and he loved your fall photos just to let you know of the compliment on your wonderful fantastic photos! I loved them too for the record ......(he would love a copy of the train track one if possible)
Lindz...thanks! I hope your dad wasn't offended by my use of off-coloured language in my "angry" posts ;)
my dad doesn't easily offend no worries:)
Nothing like mopping up water to make one soooo serious.
Markis...thanks!
AML...not serious, just playin around with the camera out of boredom :)
Very nice picture!
Scott
Are you looking at me? Hey, are you listening? Is this thing on?
very hip pic!
Ah, Surly McDuff
Geez, are you standing in the fridge?
Great picture, is that you?
it sure is me!
Wow,
Great picture. I'm sure if I read everything people wrote I could have figured that out. I only know you from your shadow :-)
Post a Comment