Ernie...I don't know what a 'pre-nump' is. I DO know what a pre-nup is though, and it clearly states that I get 150% of everything when we divorce. (not IF...WHEN)
Honey, I know all of the loop holes. My 3 other exs can tell you all about it!!! My middle name ain't gold digger for nothin. (Hint: Read the small print.)
11 comments:
I think your fruit is happy to see me.
That fruit is totally fake!
Jokes aside, your photos have been top notch, Celeste. Keep them coming!
Geek...hehehe
AML...or is that pear in my pocket?
Grunt...thanks! and yes its fake. just playin with the macro mode.
me likes again! Love playing with macro on my camera-its my favorite!
sweet action on that fruit! great photo celeste
hey that is my pear and it is only happy to see me!! Back off, get your own fake fruit!!!
Wait until I post the pic of our lemons ;)
Ernie...they are "our" pears now. This relationship will never work if you continue down this selfish path.
That is not what the pre-nump says
Ernie...I don't know what a 'pre-nump' is. I DO know what a pre-nup is though, and it clearly states that I get 150% of everything when we divorce. (not IF...WHEN)
Honey, I know all of the loop holes. My 3 other exs can tell you all about it!!! My middle name ain't gold digger for nothin. (Hint: Read the small print.)
Post a Comment