Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Back in the saddle

I went on a date tonight...and I survived. More than that...it was good!

Also, I won Niolk's "Blogger of the month" award today. whoo hoo. This night just keeps getting better!

10 comments:

The Grunt said...

w00t! That's cool, Celeste. Even better that it went well.

NiolK said...

Ah for fuck sake why'd you mention the award now everyone's gonna want one.

Ooh, a date eh? Did you shag him? You did, didn't you? On the first date & all!! You slag!

Haha! Just kidding, delighted it went well.

Scott said...

Congrats on the date. That is great that you had a good time. Is there going to be a second date?

Scott

Spacecake said...

Cool ^^ And yeah, I have the same question as Scott here! Will there be a second one ? lol.

Me Myself and I said...

Grunt...thanks buddy!

Niolk...well too bad for them cuz I'm gonna win it every month!

Scott and Spacecake...yes, actually, there is. He called and asked if I'd like to go for dinner tonight :)

Ernie said...

Don' t worry everyone, I will get all of the juicy, behind the scenes details for you!

Anonymous said...

Kudos to the date and the award...

have you given your Thank you speech yet?

egan said...

Are those the only date details we get? Is this some sort of blog cliffhanger? Details, spill them Celeste!

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

I agree with Egan, you tease. Kiss and tell damn it!

LindzyPinzy said...

good stuff Celeste:)