Sarah, Ernie and I spent a lovely afternoon in the sun at the waterslides today. Kind of funny that we went on the LAST DAY THE SLIDES ARE OPEN FOR THE SUMMER!!!! even though I have never bothered to go since I was probably about 10 years old. ha. Anyway, it was a ton of fun, despite losing my hearing in my right ear thanks to a screaming kid and having my personal space victimized by crazed children trying to move the line faster than humanly possible! argh. children. No thanks. (Well, not for awhile anyway.) Oh, and I figured out how to use YouTube to post videos here, and since Sarah and I are total photo-geeks, we took photos and videos of the trip. Voila!
9 comments:
Girls just wanna have fun, and guys wanna watch girls having fun!
I'm sorry you were harrased by the "little" people, Celeste.
Good times! I have not been to the water slides in far too long.
Scott
I love waterslides. Can you tell me where these suckers are located?
Not that I'm complaining, but cameras and water parks seems like a strange combination.
I haven't done that.. in ever. Damn. I've always wanted to try a waterslide...
But I'm glad you had fun <:
where in the *#% did my comment go...I swear I already posted
anyway what I think I said was on the lines of looks like a fun day.
We have grreat slides in Victoria..but the cement hill on the feet is a killerby the end of the day..Im gonna bring those sexy water shoes next time ...everyone will be jealous!
Grunt...its ok. It was worth it.
Scott...there's always next summer!
Egan...beautiful Victoria BC.
AML...its OK. we're pros, we know what we're doing ;)
Spacecake...WHAT?! You have to!
Lindz...yes that hill IS a foot killer. Those water shoes are HOT.
I will be jealous!!! I wonder if Jimmy Choo has a water shoe (which I believe are actually called aqua sox) in his summer line...?
water slides are fun...especially when you scream like a little girl...
guilty.
Post a Comment