Sunday, August 20, 2006

My new hair colour cuz I know you have all been waiting impatiently ;)


15 comments:

NiolK said...

Very nice.

Bet, the curtains don't match the carpet.

Had to be said and since I'm an expert at lowering the tone, I did.

Wendy said...

I read a blog yesterday that said Foxnews had a report that women with red hair have the most sex out of all haircolors. Also, if a woman dyes her hair red, she is looking for change. hmmmmm....

oh, and your hair is beautiful especially with the sun shining on it.

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Pretty.

Me Myself and I said...

Niolk...I expected no less from you.

Me Myself and I said...

Wendy..."hmmmmm" is right. and thank you :)

Me Myself and I said...

Jerk...thanks!

Ernie said...

IT'S HOT!!!

LindzyPinzy said...

looke nice;)

S. said...

esta muy bien, meow!

Scott said...

Nice hair... looks great... you know for half a head and all.

Scott

Anonymous said...

nice colour...

is it clairol #45?
;)

niolk: oh no you di'ent! LOL

Me Myself and I said...

Ern...you know it baby! 10 days and the never-ending-bacholerette-party begins!

Lindz...thanks. your spelling errors never cease to crack me up!

Geek...merci beaucoup!

Sabrina...welcome!

Scott...well you know, I gotta keep ya guessing about the other half ;)

Guggs...close. L'Oreal #56. Ok nevermind, you weren't close at all. And unfortunately, yes he did!

The Grunt said...

I don't know what you did, but I know what I like. That is the hair color that I like! You did this just for me, didn't you Celeste?

egan said...

I love the new hair color. Looks great Celeste.

Me Myself and I said...

Grunt...yes. I was inspired by the gorgeous red in your profile pic ;)

Egan...thanks!