Monday, August 21, 2006

Finally!

Finally I am able to post some pics from the concert the other night! Stupid blogger, kept me hanging for 3 days. Anyway, check out how stealth I was to catch the boys getting arrested in the background. Yes, I'm proud.



20 comments:

egan said...

What did the boys get arrested for? So how was the concert? Did you pay an arm and a leg for the tickets?

egan said...

Forget my questions, I figured it out by reading your other posts. I'm smart like that.

Spacecake said...

Hey, nice pics. Did you take the pictures intentionally like that to get the arrested guys on the background? :o

Egan: lmao.

Scott said...

Nice pics... love the arrest going on in the background. That is cool.

Scott

Me Myself and I said...

Egan...ha! I think they got arrested for smoking pot.

Spacecake...I sure did!

Scott...hehe. Thanks. It was some pretty decent pre-show entertainment.

The Grunt said...

I thought that smoking pot in Canada was cool. I guess I was mistaken.

LindzyPinzy said...

who ever gets arrested for smoking pot?!

Me Myself and I said...

Grunt...it is cool unless you are a cop on a bicycle with nothing else to do.

Lindzy...people who smoke pot in front of police officers!

LindzyPinzy said...

what dumbasses-atleast try be a little discreet about it!

LindzyPinzy said...

I got fed up with it so I download my photos to Buzznet and then with one click you can put them on your blogger blog. Its much easier and less time...Unlees of course Im only posting one photo then blogger uaually workd

Anonymous said...

LOL@ the arrest picture.

Me Myself and I said...

Lindz...good advice.thx.

Guggs...glad I could entertain you!

Markis...welcome, and thank you!

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I like how everybody's just standing there watching the arrest.
"hey, some guys gettin busted! Let's go check it out!"

Is that Ernie?

Wendy said...

cool shot of the criminals!

Uhhh, I tagged you.

Me Myself and I said...

Jerk...yeah, no shame.

Wendy...tagged me for what?

Me Myself and I said...

Wendy...ohhhh. I read your blog. Nevermind, I get it.

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

I used to have to rig bloggers html in order to post picks, but I read a trick somewhere. If blogger ever doesn't let you put a pick up, delete your cookies and files from internet options. It works for me.

Me Myself and I said...

AML...oooh, good one. Thanks for the tip. Now go back to your blog and tell us the rest of the story!

Lady Apple said...

i love that you got a pic of the guys getting arrested in the background!

Me Myself and I said...

jessica...welcome!