
And upgrade to a home with more features:

Mr. Sparrow was so thrilled after the transaction, he wrote me the following letter to use as a testimonial:
Dear Celeste,
Thank you for taking the time to understand my needs. So many times, I had wondered to myself "is this really the right home for me? What if I want to start a family? I don't even have any extra room to entertain my friends." I was floating around in circles.
But then you saved the day! You helped me navigate the muddy waters of home-ownership, and I can see clearly now. I have never been happier in a home. I have more room than I know what to do with, the landscaping is gorgeous, and I'm especially fond of the guest cottage. I can't thank you enough, and I will be sure to recommend you to everyone I know!
All the best,
Jack Sparrow
13 comments:
cute Celeste:) Im sure he'll be very happy in his new home!
oh and I LOVE the name!
That was very good of you... great owner.
Scott
I think you've found your niche market there, Celeste. Cute!
Geek...he's very good with his money.
Lindzy...thanks. I'm fond of the name as well.
Scott...I try! :)
Grunt...its an un-tapped gold mine!
you are THE bestest and nicest real estate woman ever. I love the upgrade. Will he flip it for even a bigger bowl? hehehe
Jack should have held on to the condo and rented it to some sucker fish who wants to rent instead of own. The new place looks bigger than he needs though, so he could always rent some of the space out. But then he'd have to be willing to swim through someone else's crap. Ah, that's the rub for all landlords.
hahahahaha
It looks like his old place could use a little home staging before he sells. It is hard for potential buyers to picture themself in the space when there is nothing in it. You should slip Jack one of my cards... I'll hook him up. Actually, I will probably run into him one of these days since he is moving into my complex. I'll give him a friendly "Welcome neighbour!"
AML...we considered keeping it as a rental. But decided it was too much work, and didn't want to become "slumlords."
Ernie...I think that's a fabulous idea! Especially since it such a small place, and you are an expert space planner ;)
Wendy...I was inspired by your series of unfortunate events with your realtor from hell, to become the best realtor I can be!
I love it!
I am in need of my own place. Can you help?
Guggs...as long as you live in BC because that's where I'm licensed!
Post a Comment