Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A meme of Threes...thank you Wendy.

Things that scare me
-Dating
-Sharks
-Anyone who watched the movie "Saw" and said, yeah, I can see how that guy would want to do that to all those people.

People who make me laugh
-My friends
-Will Ferrell and Owen Wilson
-Napolean Dynamite

Things I hate the most
-Mean people (they suck!)
-Being sick
-Feeling sad

Things I don't understand
-My ex boyfriend
-My ex ex boyfriend
-OK...Men in general

Things I'm doing right now
-A stupid meme
-Typing
-Sitting

Things I want to do before I die
-Travel the world (yeah its cliche, so what?)
-Have children
-Learn to get mad-air off jumps on a snowboard

Things I can do
-Juggle
-Take good photos
-Keep my blog up-to-date

Ways to describe my personality
-Funny :-P
-Vulnerable
-Loving

Things I can't do
-Change people
-Go to the gym until my wrist is healed
-Saw my own leg off to save myself. ewwww.

Things I think you should listen to
-Your heart
-Your instincts
-Your conscience

Things you should never listen to
-K-Fed's world debut single
-Paris Hilton
-Niolk when he says he hates you (he doesn't really mean it)

Things I'd like to learn
-Why blondes have more fun
-How to truly enjoy a cardio workout
-How to slow down, enjoy life in the moment, and worry less about the future

Favorite foods
-Thai
-Popcorn shrimp from the pub in Cobble Hill
-Cactus Club's teriaky chicken bowl

Beverages I drink regularly
-Beer...mmm Race Rocks
-La Dolce Vita $2 lattes (best lattes and they're cheap!)
-Water

Shows I watched as a kid
-Full House
-The Fresh Prince of Bel Air
-In Living Colour

People I'm tagging (to do this meme)
-Lindzy
-Ernie
-Jerk

10 comments:

NiolK said...

How dare you dictate what I do and don't mean!!

Nice post luv. But I can't believe you didn't watch Family Ties as a kid?! For shame!

The Grunt said...

You give good meme, Celeste.

egan said...

Do you suppose there are sharks in Canadian lakes near Penticton? Just wondering.

Hey, men aren't so complicated... I promise. We're just like anyone else minus our ability to deal with pain. Otherwise totally the same. Take care Celeste.

Ernie said...

OK, here I go. Old Ern will always rise to a challenge!!

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Sunovah......ok, but just this once. I'll do it for Little Bir...YOU, I meant I'll do it for YOU, my virtual pal Celeste.

Yeah, that's what I meant to say.

Wendy said...

Awesome! Especially the three things you should listen to, and as an added bonus you "got" Jerk and Lindzy! Sweet....

Me Myself and I said...

Niolk...can't say I remember watching that show. And by the way, its my blog and if you complain I'll ban your ass!

Grunt...you know it ;)

Egan...are you sure about that? Because my girlfriends and I all seem to have missed that memo. Oh yes, and you should be safe in Penticton. Just don't go swimming in Kelowna, beware the OGOPOGO!

Ernie...thank you for not complaining like SOME people.

Jerk... mm hmm

Wendy...thank you! I had some free time to actually think about it.

LindzyPinzy said...

loved that!

and for tagging me-ahhh shucks well I am at work so I'll do it later:) promise !

Anonymous said...

Dating terrifies me.

Spacecake said...

hahahah, that Saw thing was so funny. I'm sorry if I scare you (too).

And I agree about the K-Fed single. Ewww, more trauma lol.