I did my blogger duty and said hi. Liquidmonk will do well in bloggerland.
thanks guys!
You're really nice Celeste for welcoming new people to blog-land - but you propably knew that already ^^
welcome again to liquid monk!!!!!!!!yes indeed celeste - your so sweet welcoming people to blogland:) Ill miss you tonight! sure ya can't skip the wedding tehe just joking of course.You'll be missed though have a great night!
Good stuff, talented bro.
Spacecake...haha. Thanks!Lindzy...sorry I'm missing out, you all are probably a drunken mess right now!AML...he sure is. It must run in the family ;)
I thank you for the warm welcome as well - I thank all of you. I already quite enjoy it here.
You are welcome. You should put a picture on your profile!
your welcom liquidmonk but Ill have to give you a rough time considering the situation!
Lindzy...back off! Get you own brother to pick on! ;)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I did my blogger duty and said hi. Liquidmonk will do well in bloggerland.
thanks guys!
You're really nice Celeste for welcoming new people to blog-land - but you propably knew that already ^^
welcome again to liquid monk!!!!!!!!
yes indeed celeste - your so sweet welcoming people to blogland:)
Ill miss you tonight! sure ya can't skip the wedding tehe just joking of course.
You'll be missed though have a great night!
Good stuff, talented bro.
Spacecake...haha. Thanks!
Lindzy...sorry I'm missing out, you all are probably a drunken mess right now!
AML...he sure is. It must run in the family ;)
I thank you for the warm welcome as well - I thank all of you. I already quite enjoy it here.
You are welcome. You should put a picture on your profile!
your welcom liquidmonk but Ill have to give you a rough time considering the situation!
Lindzy...back off! Get you own brother to pick on! ;)
Post a Comment