Tomorrow is Karlie's actual bday, but Little Bird and I threw her an early girls-night-a-la-birthday celebration. Alcohol, an interesting looking cake, and oversized sunglasses were involved.
Ok seriously, what does this cake remind you of???
Jerk...that's what happens when you want to take a group photo, but you have to prop the camera on the counter and lean over to get in the shot. Next time we'll wear turtlenecks so your head doesn't explode ;)
18 comments:
Ah the old mutant three penis cake eh? Tsk, tsk, You women. One track minds.
I've got a special birthday wish for Karlie if she wants to pop over to Dublin to collect it. If ya know what I'm sayin Wha! Wha!
Happy Birthday to Karlie. Happy non-Birthday to the rest of us for the leaning forward pics of you and Little Bird.
Interesting cake choice, but hey, there were three of you there. Is that wrong???
Nice pics, looks like a fun night.
Scott
pretty pics. That cake looks yummy, phalic, but yummy.
hahaha three penis cake!! LOVE IT
cute photos and missed u sat. night:)
Niolk...she's busy tonight, can I come and collect on her behalf? ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AML...I'll never need to wear blush again, I'll just read that comment when I need some colour in the cheeks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scott...thanks, it WAS fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wendy...at one point it was deemed the "phalic fantasy cake." And it was delicious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lindzy...I missed you too!
nice cak.
This post was a celebration of cleavage. I love it!
Yes, that cake reminded me of my post the other day, plus one.
BTW: I did the MeMe
I thought I left a funny comment on here earlier? Oh well, nice pics, Celeste.
Guggs...it was a nice 'cak'.
Phil...good on ya.
Grunt...damn blogger. It does that to me too sometimes!
Disclaimer for anyone who is wondering. I did NOT decorate that cake.
Anytime darlin, anytime. Everyone knows me in Dublin just ask for "The Stud's" place when you're plane lands.
haha. Men have such one-track-minds!
Geez, what's with all the cleavage in the first shot? Are you trying to make guys heads explode?
Sigh.....isn't Litte Bird adorable?
Truly lovely.
Oh yeah, you guys are hot too.
The cake looks like an alien from some old 50's scifi movie to me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARLIE!!!
Jerk...that's what happens when you want to take a group photo, but you have to prop the camera on the counter and lean over to get in the shot. Next time we'll wear turtlenecks so your head doesn't explode ;)
I'm not complaining!
Um....are they tight turtlenecks?
Thank you for the Little Bird pics. She's an angel.
haha! She is such an angel, you have no idea.
Hello hotties!
Post a Comment