Last night I went to a barbeque. Which didn't end up being a barbeque at all. (We had order-in sushi). Anyway, the story goes like this:
I was invited a few days earlier to join a girlfriend of mine and her boyfriend at a barbeque. Then I get a phone call yesterday morning from her
Her: "Hey, we still on for tonight?"
Me: "yep."
Her: "good cuz he is excited to meet you."
Me: "Umm...he? I thought this was a barbeque with friends."
Her: "Yes. Me, my boyfriend, you and him."
Me: "Oh my god. You're setting me up?"
Her: "Ha ha. Yep. See you tonight."
Who needs enemies when you've got friends like that?!
Anyway, it was a lovely evening and I did have a good time and I survived despite my "oh geez, here we go again" nerves! Yay me! I guess being single ain't so bad afterall.
Friday, August 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Ha, that is funny because it used to happen to me. Now people have given up;)
hehehe! Awesome! So, did I miss something? Who is Josh?
Did you have fun, was he cute, did you get kissed? Was he annoying? I need info.
okay, I got smart and read down and found out who Josh is...durrr.
Very Cute.
mmm yeah, Josh (drools...). I did have fun. He was cute. Too short/small though :( Not annoying, and we had lots in common, no awkward lulls in discussion. I did not get kissed as I do believe I was giving off the "I don't want to be kissed" vibe. But I did get a hug :)
You go girl!! We have standards!!! I love it!
Mmmm, BBQ sushi. How do the short guys always find you?
I have yet to wait for my friends to set me up. i don't think they see me as being 'sexual.'
i should sex it up once in a while.
Ernie...you know it girl!
AML...I don't know. Maybe I should wear a shirt that says "Must be over 6 ft tall to get on this ride."
guggen...everyone is sexual! they probably just don't have anyone good enough to set you up with ;)
hahah a shirt with must be 6 feet tall to get on this ride ahahah
Post a Comment