Alright, Ernie might have not been having one of her best days, but it was a funny story. In a I'm-not-sure-if-I-should-laugh kind of way.
Welcome, Ernie! Bloggerland needs more of your kind here.
Hey!!! How come I didn't get a welcome?? **sniffle sniffle**
RR...cuz you were blogging long before I was!
Thank you Celeste!!! U r the bestest!
Where is Bert?Scott
I am still looking for Bert. Let me know if you find him for me...K.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Alright, Ernie might have not been having one of her best days, but it was a funny story. In a I'm-not-sure-if-I-should-laugh kind of way.
Welcome, Ernie! Bloggerland needs more of your kind here.
Hey!!! How come I didn't get a welcome?? **sniffle sniffle**
RR...cuz you were blogging long before I was!
Thank you Celeste!!! U r the bestest!
Where is Bert?
Scott
I am still looking for Bert. Let me know if you find him for me...K.
Post a Comment