Love the pics. especially the last one...is that blue steel? wait, is your bro showing us the shocker?
Hahah, I like the last one the best too! Great pics.
guggenflurgen....welcome! Its not blu steel, but if I may say so myself, I think we're both really really professionally good-looking. ;)not the shocker. Westsiiiide.
spacecake...hey girl. long time no comment. thanks!!
that last pic is real cute of you two
Is Paul really tall, or is she really short?Both?
Lindz...hehe. thanks.
Jerk...both.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Love the pics.
especially the last one...is that blue steel? wait, is your bro showing us the shocker?
Hahah, I like the last one the best too! Great pics.
guggenflurgen....welcome! Its not blu steel, but if I may say so myself, I think we're both really really professionally good-looking. ;)
not the shocker. Westsiiiide.
spacecake...hey girl. long time no comment. thanks!!
that last pic is real cute of you two
Is Paul really tall, or is she really short?
Both?
Lindz...hehe. thanks.
Jerk...both.
Post a Comment