Are posting Little Bird pictures just for me? Not that I'm complaining mind you, just wondering since the dog wasn't in that pic.
Sigh....Little Bird. Does she even know she has a fan? What am I sayin....she's probably got her own fanclub up there. I'll have to start a US chapter (support group?).
6 comments:
Your dog is beautiful. I love dogs that are either full black labradors or a variety of them. You have a good looking family too, Celeste.
Grunt...thanks! :)
Are posting Little Bird pictures just for me?
Not that I'm complaining mind you, just wondering since the dog wasn't in that pic.
Sigh....Little Bird.
Does she even know she has a fan?
What am I sayin....she's probably got her own fanclub up there. I'll have to start a US chapter (support group?).
Ahhh, puppy luv'n'
Jerk...that one was just for you buddy ;) Yes, she knows, and she blushes when I tell her, its pretty cute.
your dog must have loved it!!!
i miss mine
Post a Comment