You may remember in my previous post that my new favorite musician is Dallas Green. Well, tonight I am sitting in front of the tv waiting for my hair dye to set and an ad comes on for the soundtrack to "Whistler" with a six second song clip that I just fall in love with. So I decide to do a little research, I find the album online, listen to a few songs and figure out the one I had heard. I go into my d.l. program and look up the band Neverending White Lights, find the song title I'm looking for and lo and behold...in brackets it says "featuring Dallas Green." I listen to the full song and of course I love it immediately. Also, I found out yesterday that he is playing at Open Air downtown on Friday! Its fate. Unfortunately tickets are sold out. So our plan is to hang around at the gate and buy some from "someone who has extras" ;) I really hope we get tickets because I would love love love to listen to this guy live. Yay live music! Its been awhile since I've been to a show, I'm very excited!!
My hair dye is out and my hair is quite a bit more red than I had expected. Oh well. Red-heads are sexy right??
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
21 comments:
Hello from Seattle via Houston.
Thomas...welcome!
And I don't mind red heads at all.
Is it dark red or Carrot Top red?
THAT is the question.
red heads are sexy baby! Don't worry, as one who has done many dye jobs, it will mellow with every wash.
I'd rather be dead than red in the head.
I kid, I KID! Red heads are often sexy, but sexy is more of an attitude than a color. Now, if the color gives you the attitude, then work it girl!
Jerk...GREAT questions. I would like to clear that up. Its dark auburn brown, with a tinge more red than I had anticipated. I expect it to fade into a gorgeous shade of reddish brown ;)
Wendy...oh I know. Usually I got redder and more bold than this, but the ONE TIME I decided to take er easy, it still comes out RED! haha. Its ok. I like it. Just a bit dark yet for the summer.
AML...I should have re-phrased that to "Its OK, read heads with my wicked ass attitude are sexy right?!" ;)
Geek...not TMI at all! Good to know there are other red-head appreciaters out there!
red is hot..hell I married a red hed
Lindzy...you sure did! Are you having fun planning the bbq that I cannot attend? huh? are YOU?!!! grr.
just kidding.
Hello from Seattle via Seattle. Bon courage with the tickets! I haven't been to a live show in a while, but The Rolling Stones/Dave Matthews Band could be a great time.
Red hair is sexy, Celeste. Mine is a very light red with natural toe-ead highlights.
Is red hair sexy? Are you kidding? You've seen my picture haven't you?
(Thats a yes, smart arse)
As I had asked many times through out my school days:
Do you read?
Have you red pubes!!!!
Har har
Egan...yes! I have always wanted to see Dave live.
Grunt...what are "natural toe-ead highlights?" I think I missed something.
Niolk...you are shameless. Hey does HPC have red hair too?
Red heads are great! Hopefully you get into the show and have a blast.
Cheers,
Scott
It's hard to tell what her natural colour is 'cause she dyes it. From what I can recall when she last had it natural, I think it did actually have a bit o' red. Kinda auborn-y. Mmm....HPC.
Oh, I left out the "h". Toe-head, as in some natural blonde mixed in with red.
Post a Comment