Sunday, August 06, 2006

Friends are forever

I can't thank my wonderful friends enough (all of you! even creepy old Ernie! haha just kidding Ern you are SO not creepy) for being amazing and supportive and simply fabulous. You all are super-stars in my books. Sa, I hope you're feeling ok, you were hilarious and drunk on Saturday. Do you even remember me coming to Nanaimo? Lindz, good to see you in real life!

Tonight's girls night was one tasty fun evening. Thai food and beer for dinner, Symphony Splash in the Inner Harbour, and a little photography. Little Bird, you're looking "smokin hot" as usual. Karlie, that hat rocks.




14 comments:

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Sigh....I luvs Little Bird.

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Wow, that was a entire host of inside stuff. I feel left out. You girls make a cute picture though so I'll get over it.
Oh, and, mmm Thai food.

Me Myself and I said...

Jerk...aww, you have a crush! ;)

Me Myself and I said...

Absent Minded...mmm yeah Thai! Don't worry, one of these days I'll post a whole bunch of inside blog stuff that my real life friends won't "get".

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

SO!

LindzyPinzy said...

mmmmmmmmm thai food and I LOVE thai beer too!
So good to hang with U on the weekend C:)

Me Myself and I said...

Geek...welcome aboard!

Me Myself and I said...

Lindz...you were so entertaining. Such a happy friendly drunk! :)

The Grunt said...

Ooooh, I like Thai! You three look incredible, BTW.

Me Myself and I said...

Grunt...(blush) thanks!

Wendy said...

How fun is that! I would have loved to go.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!

Me Myself and I said...

Wendy...I bet you would be a LOT of fun after a few Thai beers ;)

Me Myself and I said...

RR...thanks!