Today I acquired:
1) A new fish to replace my poor little fishy who died.
2) A new plant (a gerbera) to replace my african violet that I tried so hard to keep alive.
3) A new book to replace the one I am nearly finished reading.
4) A new boyfriend to re...oh wait. That was a fantasy. Oops.
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
hehehe, little Freudian slip there?
I like the order of that. Fish, plant, book, boyfriend. It makes sense.
I'm with K to the ieran. It's nice to see you have your priorities in order. Right on, fish come first, then non sentient house life, then entertainment and then and only then do you see about some man-action. Thats assuming that you can't unify the last three into one magnificent non-sentient yet entertaining studmuffin.
Loved it! That fantasy is right up there with "Please, Lord, make my ass smaller!" Erm, not that I've done that before.
A wise commic once said, "today is the first day of the rest of your life, so try not to screw it up." No pressure with the fish or plant, or man-hunt for that matter ;)
My lovelies, thank you for your comments. They bring a smile to my face!
Post a Comment