...one being "uber-frigid" and ten being "even a porn start would think twice".
If you want to know what I'm talking about, you'll have to read this article. I thought it was pretty funny and can just imagine what y'all would come up with, if you were to make your own "scale of 1 to 10" lists! (I'd beware of those Antarctic boys the most though, I'm afraid video cameras and knitted pink sweaters would most likely end up somewhere on the list).
Monday, July 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like the number system, until you realize that in actual use the number would almost definately fluxuate as the night goes on. If you are far more charming than she originally gave you credit for, or your table manners outshined your lack of clothing style, the number may start to rise.
On the other hand, if your unexpected penchant for dropping the f-bomb came to light, or your halitosis decided to rear it's ugly head, you know the number is going down.
Now you suddenly realize this is like a grade. This comes with either a blow to your ego or a huge jump in expectation pressure. Niether of these are good as a precurser to performance, so it all ends up being for nothing.
Man, that comment was so long it should have been your own blog entry, jackass.
absent minded...no problem, long comments make me feel like I've actually made a contribution because I made someone THINK. (even though in this case it was someone else's article that made you think, but hey, I brought it to light!)
it reminds me of that friends espisode where monica assigned numbers to the errogenous zones on a woman. ..3..1.5..6.6.2.7...Seven...SEVEN! SEVEN! SEVEN!
Post a Comment