Thursday, July 06, 2006
Folk fest
Went to folk fest tonight with Little Bird and her mom to check out Sam Roberts. Unfortunately it was sold out, but we managed to snag a comfy piece of grass right outside the gates and were able to hear the music perfectly well. Damn it gets cold here at night though! I was wearing four layers and was still freezing my butt off! After we were too cold to sit any longer we headed over to the beer garden for a bevvie and listened to another pretty cool jazzy/ska band. Man there are a lot of hippies in this city! ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
"Damn hippy tree-huggers."
-Cartman
absent minded...I thought I escaped them when I move to "the big city"!
Is it really that cold there? Wohoo, maybe I should come to Canada, 'cause I just can't stand the weather here. It's just toooo hot to sleep at night.
spacecake...its pretty nice actually, its warm in the day, but not too hot to sleep. a good balance.
did u enjoy sam roberts? they are one of my favorite bands..they are very good live
Lindz! welcome back. Yes, Sam was great. I've been a fan for many years.
Post a Comment