Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A fish named....?

I have the most wonderful, caring friends. I love you all, I truly do.

The other day Sarah brought me flowers, Little Bird and B have been endlessly patient, and Karlie bought me a fish today! He's beautiful, and he needs a name. So, if anyone has any ideas, please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your suggestions!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nemo? Flipper? Wait..what's the sex? :-)

Me Myself and I said...

RR...He's a boy. Nemo, that's a good one!

Spacecake said...

Wacko!!! :D ok, sorry. I'm just tired... Umm. I'm not good with names. But the fish looks cool :o ...or is the proper word "cute"?

How about... Jack! :) Don't ask me where I got that from.

Neal said...

It's a beta, you should name him Max.

Me Myself and I said...

spacecake...you need some sleep girl!

Me Myself and I said...

neal...my dog is named Max, that might get confusing.

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

I submit Flounder, as in the friend of the Little Mermaid. OK, so the depth of my movie brain includes Disney cartoons. I'm corfortable enough with my sexuality to admit that.

Me Myself and I said...

absent minded...Flounder, that's cute!

Spacecake said...

Sleep, who me? :D haha, I slept 2 hours today. Yes, it was during the day...

LindzyPinzy said...

i love flounder too:)

Phil said...

A Fish Named Wanda

Me Myself and I said...

Phil..but he's a BOY!