Monday, June 19, 2006

Is it Wednesday yet?

I'm home now from Sarah's "game 7" bbq. Unfortunately the Oilers lost. They put up a decent fight and it was a fairly interesting game. And the food was great, thanks again darlin'!!

Have I mentioned yet that I love my job? Today I went in and made some calls for a few hours, then Justine and I headed out to the Lakeside sales center to check on the progress and walk the site. I have to say, that is going to be one beautiful development. We are going to be selling the first phase of condos, and there will be two more phases, a commercial/retail section, as well as some single family homes. There is a 2 acre Gary Oak preserve in the middle, and 13 acres of parkland along the back of the development, plus its a two minute walk to the lake!

After our field trip we went to Golf Town to pick up prizes for the golf tournament on Thursday. Yes, I am playing in a golf tournament...and no, I have never golfed before. haha! That is going to be an interesting afternoon. One of the senior realtors on staff is going to be our fourth, and has graciously offered to provide power carts and refreshments (read: chips and sangria!) All that drinking in the sun is going to make for a very interesting post-game staff BBQ....

So yeah, I got to work for a bit, go on a little excursion, and finish the afternoon with a shopping trip downtown. Hey I know what you're thinking, but I bought work clothes, so it was a work-related trip! ;)

...

Now is it Wednesday? .. how about now??

...

PS There won't be any photo posts for awhile. BC Hydro was working on the lines and those bastards blew up my computer. So I've been banished to the land of my laptop where there just isn't enough memory to start uploading pics :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Celeste... sounds like you're enjoying this new gig of yours. That's awesome!

I thought of something that you might want to consider... you could buy a relatively cheap external hard-drive enclosure, pull the drive out of your (non working) computer and then connect it to your laptop. That would sort of make your computer redundant, and maybe you could sell it or something, instead of spending more money on it. Anyway, maybe you like having both, but this is just a thought...

cheers,
Mike