Saturday, June 17, 2006
A good day
I had today off! (well mostly). I had a nice coffee date at the Moka house this morning with my little bird, and then I got my hair cut. Now, going to a new hair stylist can be a traumatic experience, so I'm pleased to say that she was great! Very friendly, knows her stuff, and gave me a cut that was exactly what I asked for. This afternoon I did go into work just for a bit to return a couple of calls and emails, which I completely don't mind doing because the more people I talk to, the more suites I'll sell :) Now I'm just waiting for my dinner so that I can head over to Karlie's to see her new place. Hopefully I can walk tomorrow...I did my new workout today for the first time and I have to say, this guy Danny knows his stuff! My muscles don't usually feel overly tired during my workout these days, but this afternoon I definitely felt it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment