Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Calm before the storm

Things are starting to get pretty interesting at work. We have our pricing on both projects finally, and floor plans should be ready by the end of the week. That means that once we have our disclosures filed we can finally start selling! I've really been enjoying these short work days and long weekends, but I'm looking forward to getting some sales action happening. I'm expecting the 12 hour days to start any time now...

I don't know what I did to myself, but I've pulled a muscle under my right shoulder blade and its killing me. Maybe its a delayed golfing injury? Or sleeping on the air bed this weekend? I don't know, but I do know it hurts to breathe, turn my neck, roll over in bed. I haven't even had a workout since last week and now it looks like I'll have to stay away from the gym for awhile and let this heal. grr. I think I'll go warm up the magic bag and crawl into bed now.

No comments: