Thursday, June 29, 2006

Tax break for the ladies please

My friend Pam believes that there shouldn't be sales tax on "feminine products". She feels that since we have to buy them, they are a necessity for women only, that we shouldn't be penalized with taxes. (aren't cramps and mood swings enough already?!) Personally, I would like to add Kleenex to the list. Now, I'm not saying men don't cry, but let's face it, when we're suffering an emotional crisis, as women, we cry more...a LOT more. I swear, I don't know how lesbians afford to keep themselves in supplies!

I can't sleep. Can I add sleeping pills to the list as well?

6 comments:

Spacecake said...

It sucks ass when you can't sleep, I know :o But I hate all pills, I wouldn't take them, hehe.

I scrolled through you're blog more or less quicly and I _LOVE_ the pictures you take :) I think my favorite was the one with with you (?) with the phone... or was it a phone? Anyway, the picture that was black and white.

Crap, there was soooo much more I wanted to comment on but my sleeping has really been "this and that" for the past month so I'm lucky to even remember my name sometimes, lollage.

And thanks for the comment, I hope you get some sleep too (without any pills) :D

Anonymous said...

Here here on the cramps and mood swings! ENOUGH!

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

I just read back through. Congrats on recently getting your liscense! I've been practicing for about six years now. It sounds like you're going a slightly different direction than me with your new development focus, but it's all good stuff. Love the pics by the way. The area you live in looks beautiful.

Me Myself and I said...

Spacecake...thanks for the compliment on the pics! Actually that b&w shot is of a friend of mine. Good call on the pills, I try to avoid them as much as possible too :)

Me Myself and I said...

running rabbit...I'm telling you, being a woman is not an easy job!

Ha, my word verification is "izicikl" sounds a lot like icicle!

Me Myself and I said...

Absent minded...thanks! It was a long haul and I'm glad to have all the coursework over and done with. I do live in a gorgeous corner of the world, thank you! :)