The boy ...*sigh* ... *smile* ...
umm..
Where was I?
Oh yes...he has gone away for a week. Which is probably a blessing in disguise. Because I really do need to get organized around the house for my move, and its very difficult to do that when we're wandering around downtown...going for dinner...hanging out and playing with our cameras and photoshop (yes, we're pretty much made for each other on the photo-geek front).
When I got home from an outing with the girls last night he called to say good night...which turned into a 4 hour conversation, and then finally at 3:30 a.m. I decided I should probably get at least a few hours of sleep before work.
Do you know when the last time was, that I could spend that much time talking to someone about everything and nothing and all the things in between?
A few years at least...
I don't mean to be all girly and giddy. I just can't help it! And I would sit down here and write some intellectual commentary on what's happening with the melting ice-caps or some such topic...but my brain has turned to mush from lack of sleep and that intoxicating feeling.
I'm in so much trouble....
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
3:30am!!! Oh my, you have got it bad, girl :] LOL
Just don't go and get yourself hust alright!
I swear I left a comment on this post.
I have had this happen, and yes, it is intoxicating.
Post a Comment