Oh man, that looks fun. I probably could go skiing right now but I'm sure that I wouldn't hold back and I'd end up injuring myself. I need to get rehabilitated first.
Wish I could go.... but like the grunt, I'd end up killing myself. Then who'd take care of all these kids?
Hey fellow snowboarder! :]That shot of you on the slopes looks just like one of the slopes in Finland!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh man, that looks fun. I probably could go skiing right now but I'm sure that I wouldn't hold back and I'd end up injuring myself. I need to get rehabilitated first.
Wish I could go.... but like the grunt, I'd end up killing myself. Then who'd take care of all these kids?
Hey fellow snowboarder! :]
That shot of you on the slopes looks just like one of the slopes in Finland!!!
Post a Comment